Mark DiConzo is currently in Aladdin on Broadway as Razoul and the Jafar/Sultan Understufy. He is originally from Portland, Maine and is now residing in NYC. Mark is a proud member of the Actor's Equity Association and SAG eligible and is currently represented by Judy Boals Inc. He has long been a part of the international arts community. He began his career as a competitive dancer and won numerous regional and national titles throughout the United States. Most notably he placed in the top three as a tap dancer in the Rhee Gold’s American Dance Awards in Las Vegas his senior year of high school. After his competitive dancing days, Mark completed his education with a B.A. in Drama with a minor in Dance at Hofstra University.
Since graduating, he has gone on to perform around the world in leading and supporting roles at various reputable regional theatres, traveled the U.S. with national tours, and was a featured singer with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Additionally, Mark produced, choreographed, and starred in the award winning original movie musical, How Do You Write A Joe Schermann Song. The film won countless awards around the globe at various film festivals, most notably Raindance in London, was shortlisted for the NYC Gotham Awards, and was featured in Empire Magazine. After a limited theatrical release, the film is now available on Netflix, iTunes, Hulu, and many more streaming platforms.
Mark opened his one man big band touring show, It Had To Be You, to sold out venues across the west coast. In addition his next feature film, a thriller and departure from musicals, AMONG US, was sold and released in August 2017.
- Most Recent Credits
- Mark is currently in Aladdin on Broadway as Razoul and the Jafar/Sultan Understudy
- Mark recently originated the roles of Kratchet, Mr. Goodspeed, and Sokorski in the Goodspeed Musical's original production of A conneticut Christmas Carol.
- Mark just landed a role on the upcoming CBS show INSTINCT. He recently played Monsieur D'Arque/Maurice U/S in Beauty and the Beast at North Shore Music Theatre.
- He recently played Luther Billis at Stages St. Louis, a role for which he won best supporting actor in a musical from Broadway World.
- He recently played Henery Fray in the NYC musical reading of Far From the Madding Crowd directed by Hunter Foster, music directed by Paul Masse, and choreographed by Lorin Latarro.
- Mark joined, once again, the company of Benjamin Button The Musical at The York Theatre for a 39 hour reading!
- Mark recently played Frank, was the Dance Captain, and understudied Tony Winner Jarrod Emick as Tick in the Regional Premiere of Priscilla Queen of the Desert at Gatewat/Ogunquit Theatre's this summer!
- Scab/Ensemble in Billy Elliot at the Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- Stewpot in South Pacific at the Riverside Theatre
- CoStar on Person of Interest on CBS
- CoStar on Elementary on CBS
- Frank (Lead)/Producer of UNNERVED (feature), releasing in 2016
- Javert (Les Miserables) | King Triton (Little Mermaid) | Sheriff (Whorehouse) at the Arizona Broadway Theatre
- It Had To Be You (one man big band show) premiering in Phoenix Arizona in 2016
- Gunther (Lead)/Producer/Choreographer of How Do You Write a Joe Schermann Song (original movie musical)
- MacArthur (Lead)/choreographer of The Bonus Army at the Gym at Judson Off Broadway in NYC